Monday, September 28, 2009

The Mirror

This is the story of a mirror I bought at Rona in the AS IS department for $20. I figure I probably paid too much for the shape that it is in, but I loved the size of it and the mirror itself was a great piece.

I look it outside and taped around the mirror itself.
I then sanded it down a bit. The blue is a reflection from the sky.
Then I went spray happy on it.
I am getting better about keeping it even. NO bad spots on this one!

All dry in the sunshine!
took the paper off and not a mess! NICE!


Hung it up in the spot I bought it for. Not sold on it yet. We'll see.


Our cedars are looking so great. They were just trimmed lastweek.

I even put the desk still not painted in it's place to see how it all looks. I am thinking that the whole thing looks really off balance. So I am going to keep looking for things. Maybe a different mirror/picture. That darn light switch right in the middle of the wall, I mean what were they thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment