Friday, September 25, 2009

Knobs on the cheap!

I found super cheap knobs today. I was at Walmart for my stock up trip on all things kid. Diapers, Cheerios, Gold Fish and I thought I'd take a look at their knobs. Now I know that they aren't the same as I had in mind, but these were cheap and they will work in the mean time. Remember there was no way those other things were making their way back on there.

They are in the oil rubbed bronze finish that I was hoping for. They are just plain knobs rather than cup pulls or rings. I checked out Rona today and the ones I like there are $6/each
These were $6.47 for 6!!! So even if I use them for a short time and find great replacements later, these are classic enough to save and use on my next project. Yeah!!!
Do you like them?





No comments:

Post a Comment